OT: LinkedIn invitation
Davey
2024-03-04 10:49:41 UTC
I received this from LinkedIn this morning:

"Follow:
Barbara (Xabcdef)
Executive Director Industrial Operations".

There is no mention of what company, organisation or even government
department she works for, nor why I would be interested in following
her.

It's like phishing under another name.
Davey.
Abandoned Trolley
It's also "off topic" because it's not news - this is a newsgroup
Andy Burns
2024-03-04 13:16:28 UTC
Doesn't the email have an "opt-out of future invites" link?
Davey
2024-03-04 13:49:48 UTC
On Mon, 4 Mar 2024 13:16:28 +0000
Post by Andy Burns
Doesn't the email have an "opt-out of future invites" link?
Yes, it has an 'unsubscribe' option, so I did.
--
Davey.